Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How To Save Money For Your Business (Part 1)

As a business owners numbers matter, and prices matter.

I have never been one to browse and compare prices but it seems like that's all I do these days. Sometimes it can feel like a waste of time but it really pays off! I'm always looking for ways to save money. This new habit has spilled into my personal life and I've been seeing a big difference in my wallet which is awesome.

I hope these tips will help your own business or your personal life. Take your pick. I'll be doing these posts periodically as they come so if they help you let me know because I'd love to share my tips with you.

Here is one tip that has saved Violet Hill a bunch of money!

Handmade Business Cards

I had my good friend Elise from Elise Creates design me a stamp that we collaborated on.


Here is the stamp. There are so many good companies out there where you can get a good stamp from. This stamp was only $30.

So I bought an ink pad from Hobby Lobby for $4.00 with my 40% off coupon.


And Cardstock from Walmart for $5.00


And here is the finished product!


Business cards for super super super cheap! I could make millions of these if I needed to!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney