Friday, October 5, 2012

Staff Favorites! {Music, Quotes and more!}

Hey guys!

I'm Nichelle, one of the employee's here at Violet Hill! I blog at Vintage Wanna Bee, and I have my own online shop. I'm also lucky enough to be a vendor for Violet Hill, so when you're in the store, you may seem some of the stuff I make. 

It's pretty neat.

I love Violet Hill, in fact, it's probably one of my favorite things.

I'm here to share some of my other favorites with you today! I hope enjoy!





I just love this song! I think it's so good to remember that life is great, even if things are less than perfect.


Favorite Quote:
via












Favorite Color:
Tiffany Blue.
via
Favorite Top/Dress:
I love this top we have in the store! This top is also in my closet. 
It's such a beautiful color that would look great on anyone!

You can check out this top in our online store HERE.

Favorite Accessory:
I love these Vintage Inspired Earrings we have in the shop, and online.
They are just so unique and fun!

You can check out these earrings in our online store HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney