Saturday, March 16, 2013

Warm Weather=Dresses!

Today I walked outside and saw Old Main Hill and the snow was...MELTED! Then I looked at what the temperature was and it almost 50 degrees (only in Logan would that count as a warm day)! I forget how good Spring feels! Seriously though, it is the perfect weather! So before I came to work, in order to celebrate the 50 degree weather I decided I was going to wear my favorite dress! Unfortunately I couldn't find my favorite dress (typical) so I settled for a skirt ;) Anyways I came to work and realized we have a ton of cute dresses! Seriously though! They are so cute and are such good prices! Come check them out and find the one that works best for you!! 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Then after you find your perfect dress ACCESSORIZE! That's the best part! We have the cutest unique, handmade jewelry that will look amazing with any of these dresses! 

Enjoy the nice weather everyone!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney