Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Want For Christmas

Here is a list of a few of the things I want for Christmas.


I would love a new kitchen table! This table would be perfect. It's a DIY pallet project, so I would need a chop saw, some pallets and some hairpin legs. SOOOO doing this.

I would also love a new art entry way with some beautifully colored pictures to make my house feel warm and bright and welcoming.


I've been looking for a new studio set up and I love how simple and elegant this set up looks. The table looks like I could make via Ikea. So that's happening.


I would also love some colorful bowls! PLEASE OH PLEASE Santa be good to me!


What would you like for christmas? Let us know! Maybe we'll find some better ideas and deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney