Friday, February 8, 2013

It's a Violet Hill Valentines!

Roses are Red, Violets are blue Who looooves Valentines day? Because we sure do!! We know exactly what you you guys would loooove to have for Valentines day...Violet Hill Jewelry!! We have to cutest accessories for great prices!

To all my spunky accessory lovers! Who said you had to wear red on Valentines Day? We love the idea of taking the classic heart and spicing it up a little! Come check out these adorable amalooo earings or these simple but fun clay Vintage Wannabe studs. 
amaloo earrings: $6.00-$8.00
VWB heart studs: $4.00


Aren't these so much fun? These would spruce up just about any V-Day outfit! I'm loving the idea of taking the traditional red and mixing it up with some fun patterns, and hey why not add a little black and white because those black and white polka dot earrings are to die for cute! 
Cloth earrings: $6.00

Here are a few more fun Valentine accessories that would make adorable gifts and would add a dose of Valentine love to any outfit! 
Now enough with the accessories check out this amazing red pea coat! It's the perfect Valentine's day coat and not to mention it looks amazing layered with that striped shirt and denim button up.
Red Pea Coat: $42.99
Black and White Stripes shirt: $29.99
Denim Button up: $32.99
Ok I hate to bring this up but not all of us have a significant other on Valentines day...aka me....aka forever alone. But the good news is I'm pretty sure all of us have a significant someone in our lives who we love (I may or may not be talking about my cat...) so why not spend the day with them! Family, friends, cats (or other pets)! That sounds like a pretty awesome day to me!
p.s. That shirt on the right, I need it...

......yes. 
Meet me....in 10 years. ;) 

Anyways enough with the cats, I hope everyone has an AMAZING Valentines Day! Spend it with the people you care about the most and don't forget to stop into Violet Hill Boutique for some cute Valentines Day accessories! 
Ok one more Love poem for the road!
Roses are Red Violets are blue
Come in and see us
Because Violet Hill LOVES you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney