Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sorry...It's Been Awhile.

I'm so sorry it's been awhile. Blogging got pushed down to like the last thing on my list...the first thing on my list was moving Violet Hill from our old location at 755 North Main


via 

to our new location at the Cache Valley Mall.


We are so thrilled to be at our new location! We are located right between claire's and pretzel maker.

Here is a sneek peak of the new store. Come by and get the full effect!


I'll be getting back into the swing of things now with some new posts about the new location and business.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's looking so cute! I love it! We need to swap buttons!

    Amanda at: http://weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney