Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Social Media Anxiety

Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind. I get bored. Check my Facebook. Check the Violet Hill page. Then after about 5 mins I'll check my phone and look on instagram first mine @peoplecallmecourt then @vhboutique. Then after like 10 mins of that I go to my twitter account which honestly I'm still not that into yet. I dono why but me and tweets don't mesh. So after like 1 minute of that I spend 2 hours on pinterest!



I seriously feel like I have anxiety about it all. Am I the only one who feels this way? I feel like if I'm not on there I'm missing out for some reason.
Remember the days in school where you would pass folded up notes to your friends in the hall or dropped it off in your locker. Or the days when you wanted to talk to someone you would go over to their house sit down and have a good heart to heart.



Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing social media. I'm obviously a huge supporter...I just miss the days when it was more about face to face time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the SAME way! I recently set a goal to finish a book by the time school starts and to write 50 handwritten cards and mail them to people I am grateful for. I am loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that way a lot! Having a real genuine face to face convo is always a treat.

    Oh and to be even more about social media...I gave your blog the Leibster Award on my blog! Keep up the good work!! www.therealworldisweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney