Monday, September 10, 2012

Where Does Inspiration Come From?

"Where does your inspiration come from?" I get this question a lot. And every single time someone asks me I still have to pause and think about it for a moment. It's hard to pin point exactly where my inspiration comes from. Honestly it's spontaneous. Inspiration comes in a random moment when I see something that catches my eye or a random thought floats gently into my mind. Inspiration comes through every day life...everywhere I go and everything I see...I always see something that gets my mind going. I usually keep a notebook by my side so I can jot down a thought or an idea that comes to me.
 
 
Often times, on a daily basis I actually, I find myself comparing to others. It's really hard for me. I can get down on myself pretty easy, but when you dare to compare you lose a little bit of yourself. By being yourself you bring an originality that literally nobody else in this entire world possibly can. Inspiration comes differently to others.

How does inspiration come to you?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney