Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gotta love a classic button up!

Ok so I may or may not be obsessed with button up shirts...nope I definitely am!But they seriously go with everything! What's not to love? And what's even better than a classic button up? A denim/chambray one of course! Luckily we've got a dang cute one here at Violet Hill Boutique! Ok so I have another obsession with stripes! They are so trendy and fun and add so much interest to any outfit and once again we have some way cute striped shirts here at Violet Hill! So one of my favorite things to do with my denim shirts and striped shirts is to layer them! It looks so cute and so stylish! Add a fun necklace (from Violet Hill of course!) and you're favorite skinnies and flats and you've got an effortless, stylish outfit! This Chambray button up is $32.99!
Don't you love these tops!? So cute! Try not to get a compliment in these, i dare you!!
Navy and Beige Striped Shirt: $29.99. Vintage Lockets: $10.00 each. Ok this look is my favorite! I love neutrals and I love the layered locket necklaces!
Black and White Striped Shirt: $27.99. Vintage Wannabe Necklace: $11.98 (50% off right now-so acctually it's $6.00!). Love these colors together and the looser fit! Oh and shout out to Vintage Wannabe for that adorable necklace! There are a ton more colors in the store and they are all so cute and unique!
Multicolored Striped Shirt: $26.99. Light pink statement necklace: $16.99. Isn't this shirt so fun?! Just think of all the fun accessories you could wear with this look!
Next time you come to Violet Hill be sure to check out some of these fun styles and create your own Violet Hill look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, or a shotout, or a holla, or whatever you'd like. But please be nice:) I'd love to hear from you and where you are visiting from!


XoXo

Courtney